Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well that was nice

Last weekend we went to Ryans Place park to play. We didn't know River Heights Apple Days was happening but it sure was nice. They had a bunch of things for the kids to do for FREE :) There wasn't huge lines which was great. The Army was there also giving the kids free name/dog tags. Afterwards we played at the park. We may have to find out when it's happening next year to go again :)
Jonanthan's face in the bottom picture sums up how it went.






3 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun. That baby is just adorable!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love it when things like that happen! Did they have apples?

I miss the apples in UT. They are so expensive here! However, I did find UT peaches for 77 cents a pound! That is cheaper than I have ever found them in their home state!!

Unknown said...

Awww! There's my cute boyfriend!