Friday, March 22, 2013

Wow a 12 year old....really?

Where did the time go. I can't believe our baby is 12, or maybe it's that I can't believe I'm old enough to have one. She has been such a blessing in our lives. She is our little babysitter now and we are so grateful she is willing to watch the kids so Kevin and I can go on weekly dates.
She has grown into a beautiful young lady and we are so proud of her. She is doing well in school, piano and violin. We LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!! She is having her birthday party on Saturday at the Fun Park. They will have pizza, cake and go rollerblading.  They provide everything and I'm super excited that I won't have to clean up after twelve 12 year olds.


Happy Birthday Beautiful!

4 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Oh, I know. I can feel your pain! ;)

Heather said...

Crazy how fast it goes! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy Birthday Danika!

Shannon said...

I know how you feel!! She's a doll.