Sunday, February 1, 2015

Time goes by fast

I'm not doing so great on this Blog stuff. It's amazing how time goes by so fast.
I went to the hospital on November 21st 2014 to be induced. I didn't want to be induced but at the same time I was tired of being pregnant. I got there around 8 and had him a little after 12. It was a fast delivery. They were scrambling to get everything together. He was 8lbs 14 oz. The nurses and doctor were all surprised at how big he was. We named him Benjamin Argyle Westwood. He is such a good baby. The kids absolutely love him. 



 BriLynn turned 6 Years old.
Since the baby was only 4 days old we celebrated at home. Our neighbors and my sisters Stephanie and Sherry came for cake and ice cream.


Jacob turned 8 and was baptized.


We celebrated Andrew and Jacob's birthday at a Trampoline Park. Jumping and Pizza...what isn't there to like.The kids had a blast. Andrew  was ordained to the Priesthood. I had to hold back the tears when I saw him passing the sacrament for the first time. How did they get so big?


We had the Baptism, Blessing and Priesthood Ordination all on the same weekend. We felt the love of so many family members that came from near and far to celebrate these three special boys.
Well, that's our last few months in a nutshell.