Thursday, June 16, 2011

A bit early I know

I have to say Happy Fathers Day to my WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, HOT hubby. He is such a good Father and I couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion. He is such a great example to me.

I get people asking me how I'm doing with Kevin being gone all the time but he has it harder than I do. His calling could be a full time job. He is gone a lot and not just physically. He ponders a lot at home and when I ask him what he is thinking about, he of course can't tell me. It seems as soon as the kids go down he's finishing up letters that need to be written or other stuff. I have a greater respect for all "ward fathers".

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there! Thanks for all you do!

4 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

wow, I am cracking up over you saying the Bishop is hot!!! :) just kidding.... I tease my friend, Jessica, in our ward too..it's good you think that! :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Our ward is blessed to have such a great Ward Father. :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Happy Father's Day!

I hope you get to spend more time with him on Father's Day!

Our Crazy Family said...

Happy Father's Day Kevin!!!