Thursday, June 2, 2011

B is for Baby

I can't believe our baby is two months old. He weighs 11 lbs 8 oz.

The doctor says he is perfect. He is in the 50th percentile in everything, which surprised me since he seems a bit chunky....a very cute chunky of course.
I had to share these photos I took today. The kids crack me up. They dressed up like this to look like spys but I told them since it was B day they could be a Boy Band. Danika didn't like that idea ha ha. Of course BriLynn wanted to get in on the show.


I highly recommend making these bubble wands with kids, we had so much fun. You can find out how on the summer idea site I posted earlier.

Cool huh?

3 comments:

Kara said...

Those bubbles are AWESOME!

And those kids are cute!

Lena Baron said...

Now that is AWESOME! I meant to mention that your summer blog is great! I'll get the bubbles recipe off of it for sure!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

looks fun :)