Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is here!

The kids kicked off summer with a gathering of friends. There was about 25 kids here. Can you say crazy! Most of them were Danika's and Andrew's age so it wasn't that bad. Now if I had 25 two year olds here I'm sure I would have pulled my hair out ha ha.
I hope to focus on keeping my kids entertained and happy this summer. They are only little once. I want them to have fond memories of Summers at home. I started a blog of Summer ideas for kids. summerideasforkids.blogspot.com. If you have any ideas of fun crafts, games, activities etc. you have done with kids please share.
Here is a picture from our "A" day.
Their paper craft Animals turned out cute. Even BriLynn had fun coloring and putting it together. Thats the struggle I'll have, keeping kids between the ages of 2-10 interested.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Every time I visit your blog, Sandra, I think, "I need to be a better mom like Sandra!" I know it's not all ups, but it's nice to know that you enjoy life, enjoy your kids. :) I love that about you! Cute, cute cute kids, too! Jonathan is an adorable boy!

Ashley said...

hey I wouldnt say summer is here. IT should be with the kids out of school and all but its still too cold outside to jump in a pool. I work at the hospital Nights on occasion in labor and delivery.