Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ahhh

First of all I wanted to share this cute picture. Jonathan is starting to smile more which is fun and I love this onsie that my Mother gave him.There is also a bib that says "Little ladies man" which is adorable too.
Danika has enjoyed playing her violin and we are so proud of her. This is her with her friend Scott at their last performance of the school year.On this Mothers day I'm thankful for my Mother and Mother in law. I'm also thankful to be a mother. Tomorrow Kevin and I will have been married for 11 years. It has flown by so fast! He is the epitome of a husband and father. Love you sweetie!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

love the onesie! I saw one at Target that said, "I still live with my parents". I think I'm going to make it into a t-shirt for Simon!

Nat said...

Cute kiddos, happy Mother's Day, and happy anniversary!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I love that onesie!! so cute :)

Happy Mother's Day, Sandra, I hope it was great.

Danika is getting so grown up :)

Nat said...

Don't even worry about not reading the blog post! It was so so so long! I haven't really had time to blog lately, so that was just a catch up post for my own journaling.

I can't imagine why you have no time...six kids?? What kind of excuse is that, anyway?? ;)