Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blessing, Derby and Silliness

We blessed Jonathan in church today. He was such a good baby. I often wonder if it's just me or if every mother worries that their child will cry during the blessing or have a blow out (babies can be really loud with that). Once again Kevin did a wonderful job. I'm grateful for a wonderful Priesthood holder in our family. (Not to mention a hot one) Shh don't tell Bishop I said that ha ha. I believe Jonathan is our caboose. With the other children I would feel like someone was missing. Jonathan completes our family. Look at this handsome hunk in my Moms arms.
Also this last Saturday Andrew participated in his first Derby. He was so excited. They did six heats. He won first on three, second on another than fourth on two. All in all out of 25 cars he was in the 7th place.The boys thought it would be funny to put goggles on the baby.
This little girl can melt my heart one minute than make me want to pull my hair out the next. She is in that independence stage and "no" is one of her favorite words right now.

7 comments:

Lena Baron said...

So Sweet! Precious times! I look forward to Pine Wood Derby days ahead.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

CUTE! I can't believe you have six kids... you are amazing :)

Kristi Rowley said...

He is adorable! I just have to share this because I think you should do it. Sis. Nelson from BP3 ward had a shirt that said, "My Bishop is Hot!" Her husband was the bishop. I loved it!

Jessica said...

What a handsome little guy, I always worried about that on blessing days too!

Shanell said...

He is such a good baby, and adorable to boot.
I was thinking about you during that lesson in RS on Sunday, thanks for all the unconditional love you and your family have shown us. We are blessed and very grateful that our kids have such great friends (and that their friends have great parents)!

Amber said...

haha! I loved June's "My Bishop is Hot" t-shirt. You should definitely make one of those! Such cute kids you have!

Shannon said...

What adorable photos!