Friday, April 22, 2011

I didn't say I told you so!

Ever since we have been married, Kevin has played with his wedding ring. He likes to throw it in the air and spin it on tables.
The first incident of him loosing it was on our honeymoon. The plane was descending and he was throwing it around and dropped it. It rolled to the front of the plane. It was embarrassing as they passed it back row by row to get to us.
Another time we were at his parents in Missouri. He threw it up and it went behind the refrigerator.
Last night we were in the kitchen and he was throwing it around. We heard a ding ding then silence. We figured it went on the carpet. Well after hours of him searching, he finally found it. It had bounced underneath a drawer. I don't think I'm going to complain about it because in the process of searching, my fridge and stove got pulled out and cleaned. The couches were all moved and carpets vacuumed.
I think I may have to start throwing his ring around...yeah.. in the laundry room.

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

This is hilarious! Love your perspective. :)

Nat said...

Tell Kevin he can lose his ring in my house. I need some motivation to deep clean....

Shannon said...

That is a great tactic. I'm trying it out!

Steph said...

He can lose his ring in my house anytime! Hahaha

Tina said...

Dave plays with his quite a bit too. I seriously laughed out loud. Glad he found it... AND that your kitchen got a little cleaner. :)