Monday, April 4, 2011

One Week Old

I can't believe it's already been a week since Jonathan joined our family. He hasn't been the greatest sleeper at nights but hopefully that will change. It would also be nice if your body just remembered the whole nursing process too. Man I forgot how sore you can get.

It's fun to see the difference one week makes. This is the picture I took of him in the car seat for the first time heading home from the hospital. This is today in his crib. I was lucky to get it while he was having a good dream :)
This weekend was perfect. Staying home with the family and listening to our church leaders. I figure I'm in parenting 601 he he.
This week the kids have Spring break too so I don't have to worry about getting them up and out the door which is nice. They like to have picnics. I'm so glad it's warming up so they can get outside and have fun.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are such a super mom!!! And you have some cute babies! Let me know if you need anything :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Congrats!! :) He is so cute.

Kristi Rowley said...

I agree, you are a super MOM! He is a cutie!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

What a sweet smile!

Jessica said...

What a handsome little guy, I too loved the staying home and relaxing with my family!

Nat said...

So so cute! :)

SMITH FAMILY said...

He is so cute!!

Inspired said...

I forgot how little they are when you first bring them home. Your kids are all so cute, Elijah asked me what Jacob's phone number was, and if he could call. I said we would have to ask his mom first. (So I have your number, I was just wondering when he could call.)

Calli said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome!! (O:

Josie Metcalf said...

That is such a cute picture of you kids having a picnic!!!

triplej said...

Congratulations again...he is a doll!