Monday, August 8, 2011

Prepare yourself

Don't say I didn't warn you. This is a bunch of pictures from some of our recent activities.

Swimming lessons.







Fun painting



Water fun with friends at the park.




Fun at the cabin.
Notice Danika's poses ha ha

Cute Cute Boys!!!




Fun visiting Grandparents. This is my Grandma Steele, she is turning 94 this month. She was snapping beans when we got there. Just an amazing women!


Just having fun being together


I'm amazed how fast the Summer has gone. Only a few more weeks till School begins (sigh)....I'm missing the kids already


6 comments:

Lena Baron said...

You are such a precious mommy! So often we hear the celebration chant before school starts (and understand completely) But you share your beautiful mother heart in your "missing them already." Thanks for sharing. It's good to hear and see from you!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What a fun summer! Love Danika's poses!

Hey, I have a Steele line. I wonder...........

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

looks like fun! :)

overlyactive said...

What a fun summer!!

Nat said...

How fun! You guys sure have been busy! I'm missing my kids already, too.

Nat said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my hair bow blog post!

I was asked by a local fabric store to make some hair bows out of some of their ribbon for an online linky party. I got free ribbon and a couple of yards of fabric out of it. I just had to post pictures of my creations on a public website. I'm going to have to do a tutorial for the fabric, too.

I actually love doing this for them. I get free stuff and get to sew, and they get promotion! Fine by me!!

If you ever want hair bows for your gals, I can hook you up!