Thursday, July 28, 2011

A lot of firsts!

My baby is 4 months old....sigh...as I was telling my friends yesterday he has been such a fun and happy baby that I actually entertained the idea of having a seventh. That thought quickly diminished as the other kids started fighting. I couldn't decide which one to post so I'll post both.

Here is his first time trying a pickle. He actually liked to suck on it after the first taste.
And his first time with cereal. He has been waking up every two hours through the night so I thought maybe it was time for solids....it didn't help, he is still waking up a lot through the night.
I read this idea in a book and thought it would be fun. To do smores with mini marshmallows over candle light. The kids had fun. Of course many started on fire he he.

3 comments:

Nat said...

4 months?? Already?! That went fast! He sure is a cute boy. He definitely looks like the rest of them!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

So many fun firsts!

Shannon said...

He is so adorable!