Friday, July 1, 2011

Blah....

Ever felt like not doing anything? There are so many things I should be doing (like making my meal plan or cleaning) but I don't feel like it. It's one of those days that the kids have probably watched more TV than they should but I need some down time.

Here are some pics from the last month.

BriLynn wanted to be like Mommy. What can I say, I'm a cheapskate and won't pay the 40 plus dollars it is to highlight my hair. So my sister comes over and does the 6 dollar cap kind at wally world. You can't tell but BriLynn has plastic wrap on her head for her cap.A little FHE fun.

Guess who's three months!
This little guy is growing too fast. I love his pose in this, it looks like he is cheering for himself.

I thought it would be cute to take a picture comparing Jonathan's feet to Kevin's.

We took these pictures to see if the kids looked like us. BriLynn and Jonathan are not in them but what do you think?

2 comments:

Lena Baron said...

That's a neat comparison. Yes, your kids look like you and Kevin. Fun! And YES, I know the BLAH feeling!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

FUN! I think Danika looks like you and the boys are a mix. They are all so cute :)

You go for posting that picture in the hair cap thingy -- awesomeness!