Thursday, April 12, 2012

Before and After

Kevin's parents have a hardware business. If your interested you can look them up as Westwood Cabinet Hardware on ebay. I couldn't see how you search for sellers but if you type in knobs and handles you can find them by looking at the seller. It's cheaper than you can find in the store and they have quite a variety. While in Missouri I was helped ship our the orders and had the thought...we don't have knobs or handles in our kitchen. I picked some knobs out but they didn't have any matching handles so we figured with as small as our cupboards are the knobs would work fine. They gave them to us and said "happy birthday" to me :)  Here is the before



AND AFTER


 The color in this one is different because the kitchen light was on.
\

It may not be a huge difference but I think they look nice.  It's also nice to pull on a knob and not dig under the drawer to pull it out. Thanks Ma and Pa :)

3 comments:

Felicia said...

I think it looks great!

I will check them out online. My bathroom cabinets don't have knobs and they are really hard to open.

Lena Baron said...

Those look really nice. You know, I should look into that too. It's funny how my parents have been working with them for a long time and I haven't thought about it until I saw this... Fun Fun!

Nat said...

Nice. It does make a big difference. I think it would take more than knobs to spruce up my kitchen.

Hey, you should link this post up to our link party on Crafty Cousins.

http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/04/fabulous-friday.html