Thursday, April 26, 2012

This is the best product!!!

So as many of you know I have naturally curly hair. Thanks to flat irons I straighten it most of the time. I have learned to love my hair but one thing always annoyed me. Flyaways. Wow this is sounding like a commercial. Well I am sad to say that grey hair has already begun for me. After babies I loose a lot of hair. Some of the hair that grows back is grey and kinky. You can see them sticking up and it drives me bonkers. Well I was looking online about products to use and came across this one. I got it and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It works so good.  It's John Frieda's Full Repair and it looks like mascara. The little brush smooths down the trouble spots without a greasy look. If you have any issues with unruly small hairs this is a great fix. Just thought I would share as I think it's a great product.

Now to find a product that will clean this up he he
Gotta love kids and spaghetti.

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

They should pay you for your endorsement. ;) I'll have to give that a try, my wavy hair is always trying to do it's own thang!

Crystal said...

I've been using for a few months. I love that stuff!!!