Saturday, September 15, 2012

Goodbye

Today we moved Jonathan out of his crib and into a toddler bed. A family in our ward needed one and Kevin offered ours. He went to bed like a charm for his nap and tonight he didn't try to get out once. A part of me is excited to move on but a part of me is sad to see it go. I know that it won't take long before he realizes that it's easy for him to crawl out of the toddler bed. I guess I wanted to hold onto the baby stage as long as I could with him but alas all babies grow up. So....goodbye crib.

I had Lasik done on Thursday and it was amazing. I am amazed at  how quick and painless it was. I also have to admit how much I enjoyed the Valium he he. So goodbye contacts and glasses....you on the other hand will not be missed.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I know. It's so sad when the baby starts growing up. Mine wants to start wearing "big boy undies." I don't think I am ready for that yet.

Congrats on the Lasik! That's awesome. Oh, and I love your header picture. SO cute, and quite the line-up! :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I can't say I was sad to see the crib go.... I love my kids, but babies are hard for me. I wish I could go back and enjoy them more.

Congrats on the Lasik! I"m curious to know where you got it done... I keep thinking about it. You are brave!