Friday, November 9, 2012

Problems keep coming

I have had an overwhelming feeling of sadness lately. There are so many problems going around with family and friends. Financial, physical, emotional problems. I wish I could fix it all. I've told Kevin many times how I feel guilty because we've been so blessed.
I feel like Satan is trying harder and harder to break families apart. A couple of friends have recently divorced. I feel for their children. I see contention rising in our home and it scares me. Everyday I pray for the guidance of the Holy Ghost.
Then there is sickness. There is absolutely nothing you can do to help with this but it's hard to see those you care for in pain. I just pray for them, that they will be healed. 
I may be sad about things but I know Our Heavenly Father  wants us to be happy. I know Satan would want me to dwell on the problems. I'm not going to let him win.

1 comment:

Jessica Jensen said...

Sorry your heart is heavy. I too have noticed how it seems like there are many problems around us. I too am so blessed.