Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthday Poems

For my birthday, my sweet hubby and kids sent me on a treasure hunt.

The first one they gave me said:

Roses are red,
violets are blue.
I know you like reading,
and I do too!!
Reading is fun,
I read to myself,
I go get my book,
on the ___________.
Love Andrew.

I found a new book and the next clue on the bookshelf.

2nd clue:

Golf,
Tennis
Basketball
We don't care which
 we love them all!

(closet with balls in it) Jacob gave me a CD

3rd clue:

Gold and Silver
Dark or Light
Put on something
Shiny and bright.

Danika gave me a matching mother daughter necklace with the next clue.

4th clue:

Lets go hide
Lets go seek
to find some good
stuff to eat.

(I found earrings in the pantry from Luke)

5th clue:

We love to run
We love to  play
There is no cleaning
on this special day

I found a gift from Kevin in the cleaning supplies and the last poem said:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue
There's no doubt
We all love you!

It was a fabulous way to start the day! I sure don't deserve my wonderful hubby and great kids, they rock!!!!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday. Your an amazing inspiring woman and I'm glad we are blogging buddies:)

Heather said...

That is so cute! What a fun idea! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Shafferprincess said...

SSSOOOOO cute! I love it.

Jessica Jensen said...

AWESOME! It must have been a great day!