Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yo

Just thought I'd post a quick pic of Danika and Andrew. They did a lip sync at the ward campout. We had all planned on staying the night but some of the family got sick. Poor Kevin has had to take a couple days off work to recover. People have seriously asked me if he has the swine flu. I respond by "ha ha swine flu....good one." In all reality I guess it could be, he hasn't had a blood test to confirm or anything. I have heard that some members in our Ward have had it. Has swine flu hit home for any of you? Family? friends? This is July people....we shouldn't have any sickness during the summer right?

6 comments:

Emily said...

My brother who lives in South Jordon got the swine flu about a month ago. He said it was just like a really bad flu. Nothing special.

Lena Baron said...

Yes, I know a family who came down with it in West Jordan. I also know it's floating around down south where we live. It's probably safe to say your fam has it. Sorry!!!

overlyactive said...

My next door neighbors had 2 confirmed cases so we stayed away we thought maybe Samantha had it but she was fine the next day. Hope you get well soon!

Crystal said...

I've been wondering if Matt has it but who knows. Hope your family is feeling better!!

The Rigbys said...

Hi Sandra! I found your blog on Mary's blog. I also have one but it is private so if you want to read it you will need to give me your email address. Mine is: lisa.rigby@aggiemail.usu.edu

Shanell said...

That was quite the adventure! =)
Thanks for letting us ride over there with ya'll in the van, I think it made it more fun for my kids (even thought they drove each other crazy in the back seat and Danika got sick). Such good times... let's do it again soon!