Thursday, September 17, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

No I'm not pregnant. Although I thought the same thing myself when I read it. That would be good news but this is also:
1- We are saving about 20-30 bucks a month? How you say???? Jacob is potty trained! We started Monday. I still have him wear a diaper to bed since he still wakes up wet. I was at a PTA meeting on Tuesday and he pooped in his underwear. Ya that was no fun. I'm curious if any of you have awful potty training stories.
2- I have found eight names to do work for on the new family search website. It's AWESOME!!! I can't wait to go do their work. I found them all on Kevin's side of the family.
3- Time out for Women is tomorrow night and Saturday! My Mom and my twin Sister Susan along with my two older sisters that live here are going. I'm excited to see Mary Ellen Edmunds. She cracked me up last year!

This is random but here are some pictures we got of the kids with a bird that a friend had brought over for them to see.


This one makes me smile. Luke was laughing so hard. I think we probably scared the poor thing (the bird that is).

10 comments:

Shantel said...

I dont know what is up with Meghan. She has not said anything to me. I will ask her.
Did you see my comment about me NOT reccomending Time Travlers Wife? I just did not want you guys to see it, and then your husband be like "Who is the waka-doo that said this was good? and I DONT enjoy looking at some guys behind."
p.s Your family is adorable.
p.s.s. I just read about your meltdown. Seriously, I dont know anyone that has not had similar or worse. Your good.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Poop stories. All I remember is poop and the playground slide. Ick!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo. For potty training!! (: Good job Jacob!

Crystal said...

I didn't know you had a twin sister. Kaitlyn poops in her underwear everyday :(

Nat said...

Congratulations on the potty training! That is awesome. I need to get working on that with Adam. I was going to start this week, and broke my foot instead. I think I need to get the foot healed before we run to the potty!

Nat said...

P.S. I have awesome poop stories, but there isn't enough room in the comment window!

Steph said...

Awesome about Jacob! Bummer about not being pregnant. Fun Time out for Women! My cousin Laurel Christensen works for Deseret Book and is in charge of it. If you get to meet her tell her you know me! Have fun!

P.S. Loved the family picture we got in the mail, so cute!

Felicia said...

I'm coming up for Time Out for Women tomorrow! I'll be going with my MIL, and two sis-in-law's. Hopefully we'll see you there!

Inspired said...

That is wonderful news! Especially potty training! Also I don't need the formula, my kids usually nurse until they are 13 months and then we try to go straight to milk, but thanks you so much for thinking of me, that was very kind of ya.

Ashley said...

Hey..Good job on the potty training..I am still working on Gracie, when they can help you change themselves and they thank you when you change them, its definetely time to to put your foot down and get serious (thats what I need to do)