Monday, September 28, 2009

Zoo Fun

We went to the Zoo with my family recently. I personally was fascinated with the elephants, the baby was so cute. I forgot how much fun it was. Danika was all about the monkeys and Andrew just wanted to see the scorpion's. What is your favorite animal? Oh and if any of you plan on going, come and get a summer blast pass from me, I have a bunch of them. It gives you a free child's admission with a purchase of an adult. With all the adults that went we only had to pay for Kevin and I. SWEET!
My Mom and sisters met us there. My sister Shelly her husband Donny and their girls.
Giraffes are another fun animal to see. Did you know their tongues are blue?

BriLynn measures up quite well to a baby gorilla ha ha.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like fun. We've been talking about going, so I may have to take you up on that over for passes. That picture of the baby elephant IS adorable... and I love that one of you at the end too :D

Kristi Rowley said...

So fun! When we went last summer they told us that "Kristi the elephant" was pregnant. We all thought that was cool since I "Kristi" was pregnant also. Fun to see Kristi's baby!

Lena Baron said...

Oh That looks like FUN!! So glad you had a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Oo fun! I love the zoo!!

overlyactive said...

We may have to take you up on that. We love the zoo. Maybe for UEA?

LeeAnne said...

Awww fun! I've been wanting to take Carlitos to the zoo... We just haven't had enough time to drive down there.
We are living in a different apartment in the same complex as before... and as for the glucose drink, I do remember it being overwhelmingly sweet and it giving me a headache, but I'll live :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Oh I love the zoo. Your kids are adorable. I love the picture of the mama elephant. So cute.