Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun Fun and Fun

I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you have a great new year. Have you made any resolutions? I have one. I'm going to floss at least three times a week. I hate it, it's so time consuming and I have sensitive gums. Is it just me or does anyone else hate flossing? Oh well, that is my goal for the new year, wish me luck. Oh I guess I have another goal, this:To get all of my recipes onto this program. Kevin got me this cute purple notebook for Christmas. It will stay in the kitchen. I'm excited that I'll have all of my recipes at the push of a button and I can easily find them. No more searching through my recipe box. I can create my meal plan on it and it will give me a shopping list. It also tells you the nutrition value and an approximate cost of what your groceries will be. The program does more, I'm still trying to figure it out. Plus it will be nice if the kids are on the computer and laptop I'll still be able to get online. Danika got a Squawkers McCaw for Christmas. It's pretty fun. She wanted me to take a picture to copy for a book she is making of their adventures together, silly girl. Here are some random pictures I thought I'd post. Look at these cuties
Like Father like Son
I'm such a mean Mom. Instead of helping my son get out of the stroller he is stuck in, I run and get the camera ha ha.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

What program are you using for your recipes? It sounds awesome. I've been trying to blog my recipes so that they're all in one place. I wanted to get a Squawkers McCaw for Simon's room - aren't they cool? BTW, I hate flossing too!!

Kellee said...

That does sound like a neat program. I want to get one of those notebooks for Karoline some day.

I hate flossing too!

Nat said...

Awesome notebook! Where are Kevin's Batman pajamas?

Anonymous said...

What a darling family.

Tina said...

Nice notebook!
I am also curious what program you are using for recipes.
Glad you had a fun Christmas!!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

So fun! I would love having all my recipes in the same place, thats awesome. I too hate flossing!!