Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

Today was Andrew and Jacobs birthday. Andrew turned seven and Jacob three. We decided to forgo a party, (I know shocking. For those of you who don't know I love to throw birthday parties.) and have a family night.I tried to make their cake look like a volcano. I got the idea from Trina, it's not as good as hers but I tried. I like Jacobs puffy cheeks on the right side of the picture.
I could fit three candles in the dinosaurs mouth. I thought Jacob might get a kick out of that. I think BriLynn enjoyed the cake Happy Birthday boys. Mommy loves you sooooooooooo much!!!

4 comments:

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Boys!! Sandra the cake looks awesome! That's the beauty of the "Volcano Cake"... it can look like a lot of different things and still be perfect. :) The Dinosaur Land looks great too!

Nat said...

I like the candles in the dinosaur! How fun to share a birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day guys!! (O:

Jessica said...

I forgot they had the same birthday, how much fun! I love the cake, and it looks awesome! Happy Birthday boys!!