Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whew...

Man it's December, I need to change my background. We had a great trip to Missouri! I think I'll post a little at a time. The kids did sooooo good. I was really impressed with how well they did. Okay here we go...
The day we got there, the girls went to a Ballet. It was Cinderella and Danika loved it. Here are some pictures. At the Tea Party with the Prince. Danika had to pose with her wand in every picture, silly girl.It was a bit long for them but they had a great time. Thanks Aunt Karin for getting the tickets

5 comments:

Tina said...

What a fun activity! Glad to hear you are home again... I've been thinking we should make Enchiladas again. Does next week sometime work for you? Bridget and Luke will be done with school and would love to play together, I'm sure.

Lena Baron said...

MMM, Enchiladas sound good...;) I can't wait to hear more about the trip!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How fun! And I love the new family picture, so cute.

Nat said...

How fun...and girly!

Jessica & Gary said...

I forgot to tell you in my other comment that the Carrolls are in the Canary Islands of Spain. Baylee is also home for a bit and thier blog is http://www.bayleeandjayceecarroll.blogspot.com/