Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can you eat in your sleep?

First a picture of the kids. It's rare to get a picture with all of them smiling. You can see the tulips on the table that Kevin gave me for Valentines Day. He knows I would rather get flowers that don't die. I can plant them in the back yard and see them year after year, sweet! You can also see the balloons I hung from the ceiling. I tried to make it look like a chandelier. The kids liked boxing with them more than anything. Now if you have ever wondered if you can eat in your sleep...Jacob proves that you can ha ha.
Do your kids get this cranky when they are tired? I love when he spits part of the bean out ha ha.

14 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

That is so funny!!! Thanks for sharing.

Inspired said...

HILARIOUS!!! He IS really ornery! My son gets mean like that too!

Kristi Rowley said...

Too Cute! He makes me miss my nephews. I love how I can see the snow out your window too. I miss the snow. And I also love seeing that we have the same high chair.

Kristi Rowley said...

And I can see the church! Thanks for the great pic. Never knew you could see so much in one pic!

Tina said...

Sooo funny. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Bhahaha That is hilarious!

The Mann Clann said...

That's hilarious. You'd better send that one into AFV!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! So funny!

Daughter of God said...

my kids used to fall asleep all the time while eating. We even got a high chair tht could recline so we just left them in it. :]
amy

Raelynn said...

your kids CRACK me up!!! that's too funny!! :)

Daughter of God said...

yep, our swings are attached to our deck. They were only a few bucks so way cheaper than getting a swing set. and our deck is the perfect height and it's far enough away from the house for them to swing as high as they want. :]
amy

Sharane said...

LOL! That video of Jacob is awesome! Great photo of 4 of your kids on Valentine's Day. Love the potted flowers idea. I Love when Dan gives me fresh flowers, but it is always a bummer when they die. Great post. :)

Becky said...

That is hilarious! And yes my son gets cranky when he's tired.

The Nielsen's said...

I love that video of Jacob! check out our blog and see Kyler's latest exploits with Cheetos!