Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Lukie ookie.

Today our little Luke turned FIVE! I can't believe he will be in kindergarten in the fall. He started his day by playing with his friend Max (Thanks Heather, he had a lot of fun!) When I was growing up my Mother would always let us choose what we wanted for our birthday dinner. He wanted Pizza. The kids always have fun watching daddy toss the pizza. They made their own personal pizza's too. He wanted Spiderman on his cake. He also wanted a blue cake so, I died a white cake blue. I think it turned out fun.
He got some fun gifts. Here he is playing with the transformers he received from Grandma and Grandpa Westwood.


BriLynn is such a cheese, we told Luke to smile for a picture and she kept doing this. Happy Birthday Luke. Thank you for sharing your joy for life with us. Your smile is a ray of sunshine. We love you Lukie Ookie.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a fun day. I have one who will be five in the beginning of May. I think it is funny how close some of our kids are! :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Hey, the cake turned out great!! Good job!

Happy Birthday Luke!!

Lisa said...

What a cutie, I love Birthdays!

Steph said...

5 years old! Oh my goodness, he wasn't even 2 year when I met him the first time. He is so big! And I love BriLynn's cheesy smile, so stinkin cute!

Heather K. said...

Happy (late) Birthday Luke! Good job on the cake! I always just buy one from the store bakery. BriLynn's face is hilarious! Haha!!