Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cruise pics

To put it shortly...Kevin and I had a great time and not so great time. You can now look at the pictures or if you want an explanation read on.


The shore excursions were great. We had a fun time. I'll post those pictures on another post. Then came the last full day of the cruise....Kevin got a stomach bug. So we were stuck in our stateroom for the whole day. I wasn't feeling so great either. I'm blaming the buffet the night before. We ate too much. It's a good thing we did the rock wall and golfing and things before then. We also missed the Lobster that was served that night :( We now have Hannah Montana, Star Trek and Race to Witch Mountain memorized ha ha. Those were the movies playing over and over again.
We are actually at the Miami airport right now. Another (not-so great thing) is that our flight doesn't leave till 5:25. We got here around noon. Thank goodness for airport internet. I wasn't smart in booking the flights. On our way to Florida I didn't want to have to pay for a hotel so I had us leave late so we would make it in the morning. Ya...not wise. We probably got three to four hours of sleep. Anyway, here are some pictures of our first day. This was a chandelier as you entered the royal promenade it was pretty. Those smiles are tired smiles.
If something were to happen, Kevin was ready he he.

This was the view from our balcony
I thought these were pretty cool. The watermelons were all carved into shapes. Can you see the fish in the back?
More to come...

2 comments:

Nat said...

Oooh! I can't wait for the rest! Sorry you got sick. That bites!

Lena Baron said...

Wow! Somehow I missed that you were headed out on a cruise. But WOW! That is AWESOME!!! Maybe I did know and it's just pregnancy brain damage. Either way, I look forward to hearing more!!