Friday, December 9, 2011

As I was saying....

What comes to mind is Mushu on Mulan saying "my little girls all grown up and savin' China".

Danika had her Christmas Orchestra Concert last night. I'm amazed at what thee teachers have taught them. She loves to play her violin and I'm thankful for the program. I have signed her up for Piano lessons at the University. She starts at the beginning of the year, so we'll see how she does with both.
Andrew got his Wolf badge last night for Scouts too.  It was a busy night.  I think it's fun that the Mom's get pins because you know we are the ones to help them finish up :)  He will be turning 9 at the end of the month...sigh, as I was saying, growing up fast.

Just on a side note....I was asked to speak in church Christmas day. We are talking about traditions and of course Christ. What Christmas traditions does your family do that strengthens your testimony of Christ?

3 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Jim's family does one every year where we write down a gift that we are going to give to Christ. It is something we will work on throughout the next year to help us come closer to Christ.

And....I can't believe how grown up your kids are! You have such a beautiful family!

Lena Baron said...

We read Christmas stories every night leading up to Christmas. The kids also make a Birthday card for Jesus each year.

Inspired said...

Back to Bethlehem