Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A thing of Beauty

So today I was in the kitchen and looked out in the backyard to see this.
 A ton of little black birds. It was so fun to watch them. Here is one up close and one I took when they were flying away. A thing of beauty.
I did the DARE program growing up and I didn't know they changed it. I don't know if it's different in every school but ours now does the NOVA program. It stands for Nurturing, Opportunity, Values and Accountability. This program is AWESOME! I'm so impressed with what Officer Bird has taught the students. They all got these cool wolf shirts. The story behind the wolf is that we each have two kinds of wolves within us. One is nasty and bad. The other is kind and good. Which wolf is the one that will live? The one you feed. 
Danika and the other 5th graders graduated from the NOVA program last week. 

No comments: