Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'M DONE!

Tonight's the night....I quit.....I'm done! I thought I could go a little longer but not after today. It's been coming for awhile, about a few weeks ago I thought "I can't do this anymore" but I stuck it out a little while longer.
Okay so maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. But, tonight was the last time.....to nurse a baby. Ever since he got his teeth he has been biting me. At first it wasn't so hard but now....OUCH!!! He thinks it funny the cute little stinker. I figure I've been nursing or pregnant for about nine years. I'm ready to move on to the next phase. Will I miss it......maybe, but not the biting.

5 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You will miss it one day when the pain goes away. I know I do.

Good for you. I hope weening goes well!

Felicia said...

Ouch. I feel your pain. I wasn't ready to be done nursing Justin, but he bit me 'til I bled and I was dreading every feeding. Hopefully weaning will go well.

Lena Baron said...

Totally Understandable!!! This transition is always bittersweet. But it sounds like it's a good one! Good Luck!!

Sandra said...

YEP feeling the pain....yikes!

Nat said...

I bawled my eyes out the last time I nursed a baby. It's sad to know I'll never do it again, but it's fun to look forward to the next phases of life.

How are you liking Pinterest?