Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We Won the Battle

BriLynn has been potty trained for a year or so now and every time she goes number 2 she wants US to wipe her bottom. We figure it's time she does everything by herself, she's three. We have showed her plenty of times how to do it herself so when she yelled for us tonight we told her she needed to do it herself. She stayed on the toilet for a half an hour to 45 minutes. The whole time screaming for us. Man kids can throw tantrums. She finally did it and I'm happy to say that the only little bottom I'll be wiping now is Jonathan. I must say I did throw a little tantrum myself and told Kevin he should take all the kids to the church with him tonight. Yeah....I lost that battle. Oh well...here's a cute picture of my boys...well two of my boys :)

No comments: