Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wish List

I went to the school today and watched Danika as she played with the High School Orchestra. I WISH I could play the violin.  The music was so beautiful.  I took this picture

It's not the greatest photo, it's from my phone. I WISH I wasn't as technologically challenged as I am. It took Kevin days to talk me into getting an android. It has been fun but I guess I'm a bad student. I don't want to learn things, I just want to automatically know how to work it. You should have seen the clerks face when he switched the sim card out of my old phone. He handled the thing like it was an ancient artifact ha ha. I told him he should have seen the cell phone I had when I first went to college. It was a brick phone, anyone remember those?
I WISH I could go to the bathroom without interruptions.
I WISH I knew how to fluently speak Spanish.
I WISH I didn't have grey hair already...so not fair!
I WISH laundry could wash and fold itself.
I WISH BriLynn still didn't call for me to wipe her behind. It's been a few weeks since I have yet she still calls for me. (I told her I'm not doing it, that it's her job now. "Why don't you want to wipe your own behind?" I asked  "because it's yucky" she says) Yeah...





2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Your wish list is eerily similar to mine ;)

overlyactive said...

Diddo on what mother of the Wild Boys says! =)