Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Temple Open-house, Jacob's first day and WHAT IS THAT!

Last Saturday we attended the Brigham City Temple Openhouse.
It was hard to keep the children from playing in the water fountain. Where there is water....children will be right?

 My sisters, parents and Grandma and of course our family (which takes up the bulk)

My Dad hates getting his picture taken. He didn't think I could take the picture fast enough but I got it with him sticking his tongue out he he. 


Grandma didn't want to turn and smile for the picture.....well I know where my Dad gets it from. 


Jacob started Kindergarten this week. He was soooooo excited. 
He has the same teacher as the other three kids have had.

It seems like I can't get the camera away from the kids lately. They love to take video and pictures of the themselves. 

UMMM I wonder who this is...............

YIKES....YEP...I'm keeping this one for bribery.


1 comment:

Jessica Jensen said...

Looks like you guys had a nice time at the temple. I just love blackmail pics.... Awesome huh. All but two in school... different dynamics during the day I am sure. Hope you all are well.