Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Schedule Week 7

We started Swimming lessons this week. The kids are doing so well. I feel like they are learning so much more at the High School then they did at the aquatic center.  Plus it's 10 more minutes each day and one extra day of lessons. Not to mention...5 dollars less per child...yep I'll be going there again next year. I'll post some pictures of it next week.

Monday:  I seriously can't remember what we did. My paper copy of July's schedule was chucked when August arrived. My schedule is on another computer and I'm to lazy to look it up.

Tuesday: Chinese Jump roped

Wednesday: Water pot luck party. I may have to chain up Flare next time. A couple of kids lost their sandwiches to her. In her defense they left them on their plates and took off to play. We also did a
Lobster hand and foot activity. This was funny, mainly because kids are ticklish on their feet. You can find the craft here : http://www.crafty-crafted.com/animal-crafts/hand-and-footprint-lobster/

Thursday: Bubble snakes! We will definitely be doing these again. It was fun, easy and inexpensive entertainment :)



All you need is a water bottle, a dishrag, rubber band, dish soap and water or bubbles.

Friday: Easy donuts with biscuits. This was another easy one and very tasty. 


Seriously snacky, I'm eating them as I type he he.

1 comment:

Jessica Jensen said...

Looks like you have been having a blast this summer... it has gone by to fast!