Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 6 of schedule

So we're off by a week from trek but that's okay. I have situated the schedule to do the other stuff we missed last week.

Monday: Mazes. As a kid I loved to make up my own mazes. Instead of making them each one I was lazy and just printed some online for them to do.

Tuesday:  Because of a cold I didn't feel like being physically active so we did Bubble Prints
This was a big hit and fun to watch. It was food coloring in bubble solution. After it's blown you push a paper down on the bubbles to make a cool print. They didn't care so much about the prints but blowing the bubbles was a hit.

Wednesday: Tennis, Played at the park.

Thursday: Squirt bottle barber. Two kids had the goggles and shaving cream while the other two raced to see who could get the cream off first.
 Doesn't Danika look like a storm trooper?
I think they had more fun afterward just painting themselves.
 and spraying water into Flare's mouth. 


Friday: Snow cones with homemade syrup: 2 cups sugar, 3/4 cup water heated till dissolved and then a package of koolaid. That and cookies 'cause the kids keep asking for them :)




No comments: