Friday, June 12, 2009

FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

I haven't done one of these for awhile. I recently made this and Kevin rated it a 9-10. We really enjoyed it plus it's quite easy. Let me know if you try it out.

Brunch Lasagna

8 cooked lasagna noodles
8 eggs
1/2 cup milk
2 jars (16oz) Alfredo sauce
3 cups diced ham
1/2 cup diced green pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Beat eggs and milk. Cook until set but moist. Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in 13x9x2 dish. Layer with four noodles, then the ham, green pepper and onions. Top with remaining sauce in 1st bottle. Top with remaining noodles. Layer scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and remaining bottle Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook for 375 for 45-50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.

2 comments:

overlyactive said...

So I can't find your winner post. Did you delete it. I really wanted to win! =) I think it was a fun idea.

The Durham Family said...

Thanks a TON!!! You are beautiful! Come and visit us!