Monday, June 1, 2009

Play Ball!

Today was Andrew and Danika's first day at Coaches Pitch. Kevin volunteered to be a helper this year. He would have signed up to be the coach but I need his help to watch the three other little ones not playing. Their coach is great and very energetic. Here are some pictures we took. They are the Cincinnati Reds


Andrew is really good. I know he will be playing this more as he gets older. He just has a knack for it. He was hitting balls overhand when he was four.
I also wanted to post this picture of BriLynn, she has enjoyed sucking on her binky the wrong way....silly girl.

6 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

Coaches Pitch! I used to look forward to this every summer when I was young. Halle and I will have to come cheer them on in a game. What days do they play on?

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ethan is going to be on the Reds team too...but on the opposite days from your kiddos. They'll all have matching hats. :) I remember when our kids were on a team together...Andrew is a natural at baseball.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

We decided not to do T-ball this year. I am kind-of sad, but we did do Soccer.

It does get crazy when you have more than one kid out there playing!!
Good luck!

Daughter of God said...

I need to sign my kids up for more things this summer! and yes the power line just got caught on the top truck, so crazy!!!
amy v. young

Tina said...

Fun. And yay for summertime activities. Looks like they are enjoying themselves.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Cute pictures! I love baseball. Your kids are so fun.