Sunday, June 21, 2009

Precious Moments

Do you remember when you were little? I remember thinking that time was soooooo slow. It would take forever to be grown up. In Elementary school the days seemed like years. High school flew by and college was even faster. I know the precious moments with my little ones will go by so quickly. Tonight BriLynn got a fever and so I sat and rocked her. I know this precious child will soon be grown and gone. It's hard to imagine but for now I'll relish in the moment. As we rocked slowly back and forth my baby girl and me.

7 comments:

Steph said...

She is so precious! I call dibs on her on the flight to MO (As long as she is not screaming).

The Mann Clann said...

Soak in every second, and never blink!

Lena Baron said...

Amen! Amen!!

Ellen Oates said...

So sweet! I completely agree. I feel like as Halle gets older it goes even faster. I catch myself tearing up at the fact that she will be leaving me for school in THREE years. I am such a dork!

Crystal said...

So precious! I agree it does go by so fast.
Thanks for coming on Saturday it was great having you guys there I wish we could of gotten pictures though oh well. Oh and I agree Brock was way good! :)

Anonymous said...

(; I totally understand that now. I love the sleeping babies!

overlyactive said...

So sweet-Its so true!