Monday, October 12, 2009

A night of Buccaneers, Booty and Bloodshed

We went to a friends home for a Halloween Murder Mystery party this last Saturday. It was titled Murder Among the Mateys. Kevin was the Cutthroat McPhearson and I was a Galley Wench named Gurglin' Uma Scarr. The only sad thing about the night was that BriLynn would scream whenever she saw Kevin. Poor girl, I think it was his teeth. I scored the high heal boots at DI for four bucks. The top I got online at eBay for 99 cents. It was fun to dress up and act out our parts. Before we left Danika kept calling me a pirate wrench.

12 comments:

Trina said...

Love it. You guys are so much fun! How do you do it with five kids?! I need your secret. :)

Shantel said...

Look at you! You are a hotty McHot Face!!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

So cute! That sounds super fun.

P.S. I love the socks and sandals. Super Utah!!! LOL

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Looks so fun! I Love Love Love Murder mystery dinners!

Tina said...

Very nice! I think the costumes turned out great. Poor BriLynn... those teeth are pretty scary though. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Jessica & Gary said...

oh my you guys look great...woo woo Sandra. How fun!

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome!! Those boots are way cute... Tell BriLynn not to worry.. I cried too.. JK!

Nat said...

Wayt o go on the good deals! Poor BriLynn! It is pretty funny, though!

Becky said...

Fun! I love a good deal. DI is still a fun place to go. lol It hasn't worn off since high school. lol

Heather K. said...

I love getting good deals too! Can't be $1 for the shirt, or $4 for the shoes! You guys look great, definitely like pirates. That's funny that Bri got so scared.

Raelynn said...

SEXY SANDRA!!! You guys look great!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How fun!