Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just Precious!

This Monday my sister Shelly had a baby boy. They named him Drayson. He is tiny, weighing in at 5 lbs 13 oz. Well maybe that isn't really tiny but I've never had a baby that small. He is a miricle baby. My sister was on birth control. They had been trying for years and gave up. She went in to the doctor to see if her birth control needed to be changed since her body was doing funny things and found out she was prego. This little one came nine years after his sister.I can't wait to meet the little guy this weekend. I'm also excited for my niece Destiny. She is my twin sister Susan's daughter, she is going to be baptised on Halloween.

3 comments:

Shantel said...

Can you say minature Donny?????? Very sweet and very cute. Tell them both congratulations!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

WOWzers....what a cute little guy!

Lena Baron said...

WOW! That is tiny and a neat story! Cute little guy!