Sunday, May 9, 2010

10 years and Mothers Day

First of all...Happy Mothers Day to all you women out there. I say women and not just mothers because we are ALL mothers. I think of women who want to be and due to certain circumstance's can't. Or women who are not married yet. My sisters are not married and are a big help to me, I consider them Mothers. Today has been great! (I don't believe there are any bad Mothers Days) I was spoiled with gifts. I hope you all had a great day too.

Today is extra special to me because it also marks 10 years Kevin and I have been married. It has gone by fast, you blink and you have five kids together. I love him more than the day we were sealed. I remember sitting in the sealing room and my sisters saying "you know you still have time to back out". They were joking but I can't imagine where I would be without him. I know that we will be together for Eternity! (if he can put up with me for that long he he) Last night we went to the Jazz playoff game, while the game wasn't the greatest it brought back some fun memories. Kevin proposed at Temple Square and then we went to a Jazz game. I was asking Kevin if he remembered anything about the game the night he proposed (neither of us did, we were of course clouded by love). So for fun I looked it up, it was December 29th 1999. They played the Vancouver Grizzlies and won 101 to 90 just so you know :) I love him with all my heart, he is my knight in shining armor.
Man don't we look young!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful Pictures, Happy Anniversary!

Calli said...

I am glad you had a wonderful day! You looked so beautiful!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

You don't look any different than you do now! :) Congrats! to 10 years :)

Cami said...

I was just thinking exactly what Lacy said. Both of you haven't aged at all :) Happy Anniversary!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I think you and Kevin are ageless. And you were such a gorgeous bride!

Inspired said...

Ya, the only thing that I think has changed is maybe a little bit of wisdom in your faces...I guess if five kids doesn't do it, I don't know what will. Happy Anniversary!

Nat said...

Hey! We got engaged on the same day! How fun!

Happy anniversary and Mother's Day! :)