Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh how I love Halloween


Some friends of ours have a yearly Halloween party. This years theme was super heroes. We didn't want to be the regular super heroes you think of. There were some pretty wacky costumes. You could make up your own super hero also. Kevin was such a good sport. I know he hates dressing up but he knows how much I love to go to these parties. We went as Word Girl and Captain Huggyface.
We had an awesome time. We were put with another couple (We were with Matt and Erin McNiel. They used to be the Greenfield ward so we knew them). We were sent on an "amazing race". We all had cameras and were to take pictures along the way. This was a clue that went with the next photo.

Oh golden arches, here we come, it's time for a small snack.
A Happy Meal is what you'll eat, don't have a heart attack!
Only one can do this task, you'll take it for the team.
Be sure to take some pics of this for fun, or so it seems.

Being pregnant and knowing that fries (my fav food) come in a kids meal, I offered to scarf the Happy Meal.Those eating there got some pretty good laughs. WORD UP! ha ha
So what are you going to be for Halloween?

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your costumes! Word Girl is one of my fave PBS shows. How fun. :)

Kristi Rowley said...

AWESOME!! You make such a good WORD GIRL! Lexie loves that show!

Lena Baron said...

SO FUN!!! Leif and I are going to my parents show in Layton. It's going to be in a castle. So Fun! I'll be dressing up as a witch, minus the scarry makeup so I don't terrify the baby. And Leif will be a silly dracula. It should be fun. I'll be making Jakob a Knight costume. WISH ME LUCK! Caleb is Tigger. FUN!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

you guys look great! I love Word Girl... now if Kevin could dance like Captain Huggyface! that would be cool :)

Jessica said...

You look great, I wish I would be more daring and dress up. It looks like a fun party!

Shannon said...

You guys look awesome! How fun. I love Halloween too. At our latest party I went as a 70's chic and Brad was Dwight from the office!

triplej said...

Very, Very creative....how fun!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

How awesome!
"Word up...it's word girl...word up!"

I sing that all day!