Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kids crack me up


I love it when all the kids start dancing together. I pulled out the camera last night and recorded this. I'm pretty sure they won't be doing this together when they get into High school ha ha. Three things to point out
1. Notice the flower in Luke's mouth. (I don't know where he got that from.)
2. After Luke dances with Danika he starts dancing with BriLynn behind the other two.(so sweet)
3. Jacob head banging as he comes in and then whacking his head on the counter. (I know I shouldn't laugh but I do every time I see it.)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

How adorable!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

looks like fun!

Inspired said...

I love how Danika just plays her brothers...they all want to dance with her. Of course I laughed when Jacob slammed his head too, pretty funny when their is no permanent damage.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What a great thing to have on film!!!
It is SO cute!

Mandy said...

hahaha so sweet! Way to go mom for capturing it! I laughed too. Kids are the greatest.

Amy said...

I can't believe you told danika!! she isn't that old. I want the magic to last forever. I'm glad she took it well though. :]
happy holidays!
amy

Calli said...

Your kids are so awesome!