Monday, November 8, 2010

Something more uplifting

Sorry the previous post was such a downer. I re-read it today and thought...man am I depressing or what? So I figured I better do something else. Thanks for your comments though, true friends will listen to your ramblings.
It's amazing how hard 'ol whats his face works on you to keep you in that mood though (I like to call Satan that cause ya know cause he doesn't have a body ha ha). These past few days he has been working on me to make me feel like a horrible wife and mother.

The smile on this little ones face says otherwise.
Can't believe my baby is going to be two this month. Speaking of baby...I get to find out what the baby is on Thursday. At the last visit the doctor thought it might be a boy but she wasn't sure. I guess we will see if she was right.

7 comments:

Nat said...

Of course she waas right! All babies are boys! :)

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

:) A great quote I had on my wall in college: "Satan's greatest tool is discouragement, DON'T encourage him."

I'm glad you're feeling better too!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I had no idea that you were that far along. I can't wait to hear!

Tina said...

Adorable picture! She's way too small too be two though...

Mandy said...

Hahaha that was a good joke. I never thought about Satan that way before. He doesn't have a body haha. Funny, so blonde moment sorry. I'm glad to see you are feeling better and in better spirits! I love that saying that Lacy posted. I'm going to barrow that if its ok :) Keep smiling and staying positive!

Kristi Rowley said...

I appreciate your venting post because I have to do it too. I can't believe your baby will be two. I remember checking your blog everyday to see if you had had her yet. I'm anxious to see what this next one is!

Sharane said...

That is such a cute photo of Brilynn! I can't believe she will be two! Time flies!

I didn't think your venting post was depressing. It's healthy to VENT!