Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We have a puppy

Thanks for your comments gals. I know there are others who have troubles far worse than mine. It's just always nice to vent it out now and then.
Things did end happier than they began. We took the kids to a family fair held at the court house. You can't go wrong with free face painting, cotton candy, pop and Creamies!

How can you not smile bringing home a cute puppy? Get this....she doesn't shed and she's potty trained. Oh and she doesn't chew my shoes, she just tries to wear them.

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Cute puppy!

Nat said...

That is by far the most adorable puppy I have ever seen! :)

I'm glad you're feeling better. I agree. Sometimes it just feels good to vent and get it out.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

OH, really, I am so relieved... I mean do what is right for you, but I when I read your title, I thought, "Oh no!! That's all Sandra needs right now is a puppy to take care of!!"

This "puppy" is a keeper :)

Shafferprincess said...

She is such a cute, adorable little puppy! :)

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Let me know if you need help - I'll be at the school helping the kids read. :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love puppies....like that!