Thursday, June 21, 2012

What in the world!!!

What is this world coming to??? I usually check out KSL to see the top stories and tonight I was just disgusted. It seems like the news has more bad things to report than good so it's very discouraging. There was a story I read tonight that just made me sad and mad. Maybe you heard about it....a 68 year old bus monitor being bullied by seventh graders. SEVENTH GRADERS! What????  The world is spiraling downward even faster than when I was little. That type of behavior would not have been acceptable when I was growing up (I still feel like it isn't but it's more commonplace than before). I believe it comes from generation after generation of decreased discipline. I'm glad this woman is getting so many to support her but the kids still haven't apologized! Now if one of these boys were your kids and you knew about it....wouldn't you kick his behind over to the ladies house and make him apologize??? I'm thinking he better buy her flowers as well. I would make him write "I'm Sorry" 100 times in a card to give to her. It makes me wonder what in the world the parents are doing as well.

No comments: