Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bask in the Moment

Sorry I have to take the time to Bask in the Moment....BriLynn slept through the night last night. I know it may not happen again tonight but for right now I'm relishing it. She went down around 10:30 woke up to eat at 3:30 and then went right back down and didn't wake up till close to 8:00. You may not consider that sleeping through the night when still waking up for a feeding but I do if she goes right back down. Her first four or five days home she was awake for a good part of the night so I hope this continues. I can't believe she is a week old today.
I've been so grateful for those who have brought meals. I used to think it was strange because I feel well enough to make food for my family, but maybe number five has worn me down because it has been wonderful not to worry about it. To bad it doesn't last for a couple months HA HA.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh yeah, I'd count that as sleeping through the night! I'll bet it felt good to finally get some sleep :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sweetie baby, hopefully she'll let you get more nights like that. :)

Crystal said...

That is nice to be able to get sleep like that. Hopefully it'll continue!

Nat said...

Congratulations! I hope it happens again tonight!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I will wish upon a star for you. Good luck!

LeeAnne said...

Ummmm I'd DEFINITELY count that as sleeping through the night!! Carlitos never did what BriLynn just did until he was like 4 months old! I remember one day when he was a couple weeks old I was rejoicing that I had gotten an entire 4 HOURS OF SLEEP the night before *and I mean 4 hours collectively, not 4 hours straight!* I sure hope BriLynn is starting a habit ;)

Josh and Ashlee said...

I think you commented on my blog a few hours after you delivered!!! You are amazing! She is so cute! Congrats!