Monday, December 29, 2008

A little report...

We blessed BriLynn on the 21st. It was great to have family come and support us even though the weather wasn't the greatest for traveling. I can't believe she is a month old! For Christmas we had Kevin's parents with us. The kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa here and were very sad when they had to leave. Here is a picture of us playing in the snow making our snow family on Christmas day. I wanted to show you all a video we got of Jacob brushing the teeth of the remote controlled dinosaur that Luke got, but it seemed to fail every time I tried to upload. I've never downloaded a video to blogger before is there a secret to it? I just went to the upload video icon at the top. I'm just trying to take it off the memory card to our camera. I welcome any help with that, I'm technologically challenged. I hope you all had wonderful Christmas. With the new year coming do you have a New Years Resolution?

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Cute picture...and I can't believe BriLynn is already a month old! As for the videos, I usually have to upload them to my desktop and then pull them onto Blogger from there. Good luck!

Susi said...

BriLynn is absolutely adoreable! It's so wonderful. I'm so happy for you!

Tina said...

Love the snow family! I'll have to pay closer attention next time I drive past your house. :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

My resolution is to worry less! :) I admire all the energy you have a still be a mom of 5. I really like your Christmas card. Sweet snow men...family! Jake and I saw them when we picked up our bunny at the Hedin's last night.

Lena Baron said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We missed you! Are you going to Missouri this Summer?

Steph said...

We heard about your snowmen from mom and dad. They are so cool! It was so fun to get to spend some time with you guys over Christmas. Sorry that we don't come and see you more often than that. We are slackers and will try and be better!

Cami said...

Wow, you must have had a lot of snow to make a whole snow family! So Cute! Thanks for the Christmas card. I will eventually get one sent to you :)

Jessica said...

I can't believe how much energy you have either. You are amazing. Cute snow family, and I bet BriLynn's blessing day was beautiful. Happy New Year!!