Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow 2009

So much has happened in the last few weeks so I'll just give a little summary. Andrew and Jacob celebrated their birthdays on the 30th of December. Andrew wanted a sword cake. I think the kids had a good time I'm mad, I didn't get any pictures of them hitting the power ranger pinata. This is a picture of Jacob with some of the loot from it though. On New Years Eve we took the kids to the rec center where they had a magician. He was really good and also did balloon creations. This picture makes me laugh because as I took it Jacobs sword balloon popped.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Fun! Happy Birthday to your boys! I love the look on Jacobs face in that last picture. lol!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love it when you catch things at just the right time. How perfect.

Nat said...

Sounds fun! Were Andrew and Jacob both born on the 30th, or did you just celebrate both on the 30th?

Nat said...

Here I am, still on the internet...

Levi had eye surgery when he was about 4 1/2. He had to wear the glasses for a few years after that to keep his eye muscles straight. Keeping glasses on a four year old isn't easy. His third pair of glasses broke right before first grade. We went do the dr. to get another pair, but he said Levi didn't need them anymore. He said his eyes looked perfect and that he couldn't tell Levi had even had surgery. That was a happy day!

Do your boys like sharing a birthday? That is crazy that they were born on the same day! My youngest's birthday is six days before his brother's. That was cutting it a bit too close for me!

Kat Dahl said...

How fun that they get to celebrate the birthdays together. Although, my brother's birthday is the day before my sister's, almost exactly 10 years apart, and I don't remember them ever celebrating together. Maybe that's because it was easy to separate their interests. Hopefully your kids won't get too mad about that in the future. heehee :) That last shot is an awesome picture. You can't expect them to repeat their facial expressions later. I'm glad you all had fun!

Tina said...

Happy birthday boys!! What cute little kids!!! Cogratulations on you new beauty!!

We need to see you guys.