Thursday, January 8, 2009

Duck Duck DUCK!

We went to my parents this last weekend for my nieces baptism. While we were there we played games, who knew that playing duck duck goose would be so fun. The kids took advantage of the slowness of the adults. It was really cute, Jacob didn't say goose he would just say duck louder when he hit you on the head. Some of you have asked about my twin sister Susan, she is the one that Andrew is by in the picture, in the green shirt.
I think of all the kids Luke sleeps in the weirdest positions or places. Plus since I'm sure I won't get to it tomorrow for Food Frenzy Friday, I thought I would share a recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. I found it on my friends blog and tried it last night, pretty tasty. If your interested it's at: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Bacon-Cheeseburger-Pizza

4 comments:

Sharane Pitts said...

The games sounded like fun! You and your sister look so different, what's it like being a twin?
Love the pic of Luke asleep!
The cake you made for your boys looks like it turned out great! Do they have the same b-day?
-Sharane :)

Nat said...

Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is a hit at my house. I even had to make it for my Sunday School Class. They thought it sounded nasty, but they all loved it! I'm glad you guys did too.

My twin brothers look nothing alike, either. I have been mistaken for one of the twins. That was boost for my self esteem. I am 9 years older than they are!

I love the sleeping picture! So cute!

Tina said...

cute. Good ol' duck, duck, goose. I have met your other sisters sitting close to you...is the one next to Susan a sister too?

Tina said...

You and your twin look nothing alike. I never would have guessed. Jacob and "duck, duck, DUCK" is hilarious!